Hajj and Umrah are two sacred pilgrimages of Islam and Muslims undertake these spiritual journeys to seek the blessings of Allah Almighty. Through the performance of Hajj and Umrah journeys, Muslims earn spiritual merits and get the opportunity to visit the House of Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty gives this chance to only a few to visit his sacred house. The Hajj pilgrimage is the fifth pillar among the five pillars of Islam. Muslims get only one month in the whole year for the performance of the Hajj pilgrimage. On the other hand, they have a great opportunity for the whole year for the performance of the Umrah journey. Moreover, they can perform the Umrah journey in any of the months of the year. 7 Continents Travel is the best Umrah travel agency by which you can contact and book your deals for Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages.
Rites Of Hajj And Umrah Pilgrimages
The rites of Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages were established by our beloved Holy Prophet PBUH. When Muslims go for the performance of Hajj and Umrah journeys, they have to fulfill the rites of these journeys for the completion of these pilgrimages. You can contact Hajj and Umrah travel agents for booking your Umrah packages for these sacred pilgrimages. We is the best Hajj and Umrah travel agent. You can contact them for your bookings.
Key Differences Between The Hajj And Umrah Pilgrimages
Hajj and Umrah are two important sacred journeys but they are different from each other. Moreover, Muslims Perform both journeys for the pleasure of Allah Almighty and to seek forgiveness from him but there are many differences between these two journeys. Let us discuss the differences between these two journeys.
Months Of Hajj And Umrah Journeys
There is only one month in the year in which you can perform the Hajj pilgrimage. You cannot perform the Hajj pilgrimage in any other month of the year. On the other hand, you have the whole year for the performance of the Umrah journey. You can select any month of your own choice for the performance of the Umrah journey. The Hajj pilgrimage is considered superior to the Umrah pilgrimage. The level of importance of both journeys is different from each other. Moreover, the Hajj pilgrimage is obligatory for Muslims while the Umrah journey is not an obligation for Muslims. We are the Umrah travel agency that helps you to perform the Hajj and Umrah journeys at a very reasonable price.
Time Required For Hajj And Umrah Journeys
The Hajj pilgrimage is longer than the Umrah journey as it requires more time for the performance of Rituals. It means both of these journeys are different from each other. The difference is based on the time required for the performance of these pilgrimages. It requires only a few hours for the completion of the rituals of the Umrah journey. If the circumstances are normal then you can complete your Umrah journey in just a few hours. On the other hand, it takes five to six days for the completion of the Hajj pilgrimage. Hence, a pilgrim needs physical toil for the performance of these rituals of the Umrah journey. Hence, you can contact 7 continents travel which is the best Umrah travel agency for the best deals of your Hajj packages and Umrah.
Pillars Of Hajj And Umrah Journeys
Another difference between Hajj and Umrah journeys has been observed. It is based on the pillars of both journeys.
Pillars Of Hajj
Firstly, we will discuss the pillars of the Hajj pilgrimage.
- Entering the state of Ihram is the first pillar of the Hajj pilgrimage. The deeds of the Hajj pilgrimage depend upon the intentions of performing the rituals of the Hajj pilgrimage.
- The second ritual of the Hajj pilgrimage is the Performance of Sai. Our beloved Holy Prophet PBUH said that Allah Almighty decrees that one should perform Sai.
- The third pillar of the Hajj pilgrimage is Arafat. This Ritual of the Hajj pilgrimage is performed on the 9th of Dhul-Hijjah.
- The fourth pillar of the Hajj pilgrimage is the Performance of farewell Tawaf. Here comes the end of performing the Hajj pilgrimage.
Pillars Of Umrah
Secondly, we will discuss the pillars of the Umrah journey.
- The first pillar of the Umrah journey is the same as the first pillar of the Hajj pilgrimage. Pilgrims have to enter into the sacred state of Ihram.
- The second pillar is the performance of Tawaf around the Holy Kaaba in the anticlockwise direction.
- The third pillar of the Umrah journey is the Performance of Sai between the highlands of Safa and Marwa.
- The fourth and last pillar of the Umrah journey is cutting hair for completing the Umrah journey and exiting the state of Ihram.
A complete Hajj and Umrah guide is here for you. All you need to do is to contact an Umrah travel agency.
In short, Hajj and Umrah journeys are two worshipful acts. These acts are for seeking forgiveness from Allah Almighty. After reading this article, you may have complete information about the key differences between these two journeys.